Besides my general motivation, nights of sleep, and dreams.
First things first: I had exams in April which means I did not spend many things to start with. But I did enjoy the ones I’ve ended this month. And I’ll just quickly share them with you.
Most of these I will repurchase (or I have already repurchased). But to get on with it.
- Baci Perugina Italian chocolates! These are life. These are love. I mean they have a small nice quote on the inside of each and they taste divine. I can thank my best friend for bringing these back from Milan. Of course I will be re-buying but not until I get myself to Italy.
- Maybelline Fit Me foundation in the lightest shade possible that I could find (aka 110). Listen, I am pale. I can never find an affordable, good foundation that matches my vampire~ish complexion. But I love this and my face did not react badly, so I am good with it. I’ve actually been a bit skeptic about trying out a newer Maybelline foundation since the last one I had turned out to be too heavy and regularly broke me out. So far, so good with Fit Me. (Repurchased two more because they were at a discount)
- Catrice Liquid Camouflage concealer. I bought this in search of a solid drugstore concealer. It’s good. In my honest opinion it has great coverage + quite light shades which I liked. It takes a bit to blend nicely, but I don’t have an issue with it. I can’t decide if it’s a bit drying for my liking. Even if it is though, it would not be a deal breaker. (Repurchased) *sidenote: it does have a strange perfume~y scent, but I am okay with it and it goes away once you put it on
- Collection Lasting Perfection concealer. I bought this when I was in London because a friend told me I had to try it out. And I did. And I loved it. I truly do. It’s smooth and gives a good coverage, especially for the price. However I won’t repurchase because we don’t have it here and I am not loving it enough to order it instead of buying from the drugstore here.
- Ziaja Silk Proteins & Provitamin B5 hand cream. I’ve already repurchased it, and I cannot recommend this more. If you need a good, affordable, smooth hand cream go with this one. My hands get pretty dry during the winter and that’s when I’ve started using this cream for the first time… it took a day or two and my hands were back to smooth and nourished. Plus, it smells really nice. You can’t lose with this one, it’s truly great. To be honest, Ziaja cosmetics are a good way to go in my opinion. Quite affordable but good quality.
Anyway, thanks for reading, I hope it inspired someone.